Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Basic Clinical Lab Competencies for Respiratory Care: An Integrated Approach, 5th Edition, Gary C. White, ISBN-10: 1435453654, ISBN-13: 9781435453654, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
List of Performance Evaluations.
Introduction to the Text.
List of Contributors.
Section I: PATIENT ASSESSMENT.
1. Basics of Asepsis
2. Basic Patient Assessment: Vital Signs and Breath Sounds.
3. Advanced Patient Assessment: Inspection, Palpation, and Percussion.
4. Radiologic Assessment.
5. Pulmonary Function Testing.
8. Arterial Blood Gas Sampling.
9. Hemodynamic Monitoring.
10. Noninvasive Monitoring.
Section II: THERAPEUTICS.
11. Documentation and Goals Assessment.
12. Oxygen Supply Systems.
13. Oxygen Administration.
14. Introduction to Respiratory Care Pharmacology.
15. Humidity and Aerosol Therapy.
16. Bronchial Hygiene Therapy.
17. Hyperinflation Therapy.
18. Bronchoscopy Assisting.
19. Equipment Processing and Surveillance.
Section III: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.
20. Emergency Airway Management.
21. Artificial Airway Care.
22. Chest Tubes.
23. Insertion and Maintenance of Intravenous Lines.
Section IV: VENTILATION.
24. Noninvasive Positive-Pressure Ventilation.
25. Continuous Mechanical Ventilation.
26. Advanced Modes of Mechanical Ventilation.
27. Wave Form Analysis.
28. Weaning and Discontinuance of Mechanical Ventilation.
29. Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation.
Appendix. Answers to Self Evaluation Post Tests.