Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for College Physics, 9th Edition, Raymond A. Serway, Chris Vuille, ISBN-10: 0840062060, ISBN-13: 9780840062062, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part 1: MECHANICS.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Vectors and Two-Dimensional Motion.
4. The Laws of Motion.
6. Momentum and Collisions.
7. Rotational Motion and the Law of Gravity.
8. Rotational Equilibrium and Rotational Dynamics.
9. Solids and Fluids.
Part 2: THERMODYNAMICS.
10. Thermal Physics.
11. Energy in Thermal Processes.
12. The Laws of Thermodynamics.
Part 3: VIBRATIONS AND WAVES.
13. Vibrations and Waves.
Part 4: ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM.
15. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
16. Electrical Energy and Capacitance.
17. Current and Resistance.
18. Direct Current Circuits.
20. Induced Voltages and Inductance.
21. Alternating Current Circuits and Electromagnetic Waves.
22. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
23. Mirrors and Lenses.
24. Wave Optics.
25. Optical Instruments.
27. Quantum Physics.
28. Atomic Physics.
29. Nuclear Physics.
30. Nuclear Energy and Elementary Particles.