Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Contemporary Project Management, 2nd EditionÂ Timothy Kloppenborg, ISBN-10: 0538477016, ISBN-13: 9780538477017, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: ORGANIZING AND INITIATING PROJECTS.
1. Introduction to Project Management.
2. Project Selection and Prioritization.
3. Organizational Capability: Structure, Culture, and Roles.
4. Chartering Projects.
PART II: PLANNING PROJECTS.
5. Stakeholder Analysis and Communication Planning.
6. Defining Scope and Creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
7. Scheduling Projects.
8. Resourcing Projects.
9. Budgeting Projects.
10. Project Risk Planning.
11. Project Quality Planning and Project Kickoff.
PART III: PERFORMING PROJECTS.
12. Project Supply Chain Management.
13. Performing Projects.
14. Monitoring and Controlling Projects.
15. Finishing Projects.