Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Criminal Procedure for the Criminal Justice Professional, 11th Edition, John N. Ferdico, Henry F. Fradella, Christopher Totten, ISBN-10: 1111835586, ISBN-13: 9781111835583, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FRAMEWORK FOR THE STUDY OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
1. Individual Rights Under the United States Constitution.
2. Criminal Courts, Pretrial Processes, and the Exclusionary Rule.
3. Basic Underlying Concepts: Privacy, Probable Cause, and Reasonableness.
Part II: SEARCH WARRANTS, ARRESTS, STOPS, AND FRISKS.
4. Criminal Investigatory Search Warrants.
5. Searches for Electronically Stored Information and Electronic Surveillance.
6. Administrative and Special Needs Searches.
7. Arrests, Searches Incident to Arrest, and Protective Sweeps.
8. Stops and Frisks.
Part III: EXCEPTIONS TO THE SEARCH WARRANT REQUIREMENT.
9. Consent Searches.
10. The Plain View Doctrine.
11. Search and Seizure of Vehicles and Containers.
12. Open Fields and Abandoned Property.
Part IV: INTERROGATIONS, IDENTIFICATIONS, TRIALS, AND POST-CONVICTION REMEDIES.
13. Interrogations, Admissions, and Confessions.
14. Pretrial Visual Identification Procedures.
15. Criminal Trials, Appeals, and Other Post-Conviction Remedies.