Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Developing and Administering a Child Care and Education Program, 8th Edition, Dorothy June Sciarra, Ed.D, Anne G. Dorsey, Ellen Lynch, Shauna Adams, ISBN-10: 1111833389, ISBN-13: 9781111833381, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. The Working Director.
2. Assessing Community Need and Establishing a Program.
3. Licensing and Certification.
4. Organizing Center Structure and Working with a Board.
5. Handling Financial Matters.
6. Funding the Program.
7. Developing a Center Facility.
8. Equipping the Center.
9. Staffing the Center.
10. Recruiting Children.
11. Supporting Quality Curriculum.
12. Managing the Food and the Health and Safety Programs.
13. Working with Families, Volunteers, and the Community.
14. Providing for Personal and Professional Staff Development.
15. Evaluating Center Components.
16. Marketing the Program.