Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for ECON Micro 3, 3rd Edition, William A. McEachern, ISBN-10: 1111822212, ISBN-13: 9781111822217, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. The Art and Science of Economic Analysis.
2. Economic Tools and Economic Systems.
3. Economic Decision Makers.
4. Demand, Supply, and Markets.
Part II: INTRODUCTION TO THE MARKET SYSTEM.
5. Elasticity of Demand and Supply.
6. Consumer Choice and Demand.
7. Production and Cost in the Firm.
Part III: MARKET STRUCTURE AND PRICING.
8. Perfect Competition.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
Part IV: RESOURCE MARKETS.
11. Resource Markets.
12. Labor Markets and Labor Unions.
13. Capital, Interest, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Finance.
14. Transaction Costs, Imperfect Information, and Behavioral Economics.
Part V: MARKET FAILURE AND PUBLIC POLICY.
15. Economic Regulation and Antitrust Policy.
16. Public Goods and Public Choice.
17. Externalities and Environment.
18. Income Distribution and Poverty.
Part VI: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS.
19. International Trade.
20. International Finance.
21. Economic Development.