Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment, 9th Edition, Richard A. Mann, Barry S. Roberts, ISBN-10: 0324303955, ISBN-13: 9780324303957, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART 1. INTRODUCTION TO LAW AND ETHICS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics.
PART 2. THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
3. Civil Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Law.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Intentional Torts.
8. Negligence and Strict Liability.
PART 3. CONTRACTS.
9. Introduction to Contracts.
10. Mutual Assent.
11. Conduct Invalidating Assent.
13. Illegal Bargains.
14. Contractual Capacity.
15. Contracts in Writing.
16. Third Parties to Contracts.
17. Performance, Breach, and Discharge.
18. Contract Remedies.
PART 4. SALES.
19. Introduction to Sales and Leases.
21. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
22. Product Liability: Warranties and Strict Liability.
23. Sales Remedies.
PART 5. NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
24. Form and Content.
26. Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability of Parties.
28. Bank Deposits, Collections, and Funds Transfers.
PART 6. AGENCY.
29. Relationship of Principal and Agent.
30. Relationship with Third Parties.
PART 7. BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS.
31. Formation and Internal Relations of General Partnerships.
32. Operation and Dissolution of General Partnerships.
33. Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
34. Nature and Formation of Corporations.
35. Financial Structure of Corporations.
36. Management Structure of Corporations.
37. Fundamental Changes of Corporations.
PART 8. DEBTOR AND CREDITOR RELATIONS.
38. Secured Transactions and Suretyship.
PART 9. REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
40. Securities Regulation.
41. Intellectual Property.
42. Employment Law.
44. Accountants’ Legal Liability.
45. Consumer Protection.
46. Environmental Law.
47. International Business Law.
PART 10. PROPERTY.
49. Introduction to Property, Property Insurance, Bailments, and Documents of Title.
50. Interests in Real Property.
51. Transfer and Control of Real Property.
52. Trusts and Wills.