Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Federal Tax Research, 10th Edition, Roby B. Sawyers, William A. Raabe, Gerald E. Whittenburg, Steven L. Gill, ISBN-10: 1285439392, ISBN-13: 9781285439396, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE TAX RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Tax Practice and Ethics.
2. Tax Research Methodology.
Part II: PRIMARY SOURCES OF FEDERAL TAX LAW.
3. Constitutional and Legislative Sources.
4. Administrative Regulations and Rulings.
5. Judicial Interpretations.
Part III: RESEARCH TOOLS.
6. Tax Services RIA Checkpoint.
7. Tax Services CCH Intelliconnect.
8. Tax Services Specialty and Others.
9. Multijurisdictional and Other Research.
10. Financial Accounting Research.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING THE RESEARCH TOOLS.
11. Communicating Research Results.
12. Tax Planning.
13. Working with the IRS.
14. Tax Practice and Administration: Sanctions, Agreements, and Disclosures.