Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Foundations of Education, 11th Edition, Allan C. Ornstein, Daniel U. Levine, Gerry Gutek, ISBN-10: 0495808954, ISBN-13: 9780495808954, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: UNDERSTANDING THE TEACHING PROFESSION.
1. Motivation, Preparation, and Conditions for the Entering Teacher.
2. The Teaching Profession.
Part II: HISTORICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS.
3. World Roots of American Education.
4. Pioneers of Modern Teaching.
5. Historical Development of American Education.
6. Philosophical Roots of Education.
Part III: POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
7. Governing and Administering Public Education.
8. Financing Public Education.
9. Legal Aspects of Education.
Part IV: SOCIAL FOUNDATIONS.
10. Culture, Socialization, and Education.
11. Social Class, Race, and School Achievement.
12. Providing Equal Educational Opportunity.
Part V: CURRICULAR FOUNDATIONS.
13. The Changing Purposes of American Education.
14. Curriculum and Instruction.
Part VI: EFFECTIVE EDUCATION: INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN PERSPECTIVES.
15. International Education.
16. School Effectiveness and Reform in the United States.