Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for GEOL, 2nd Edition, Reed Wicander, James S. Monroe, ISBN-10: 1133108695, ISBN-13: 9781133108696, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Understanding Earth: A Dynamic and Evolving Planet.
2. Plate Tectonics: A Unifying Theory.
3. Minerals: The Building Blocks of Rocks.
4. Igneous Rocks and Intrusive Igneous Activity.
5. Volcanoes and Volcanism.
6. Weathering, Soil, and Sedimentary Rocks.
7. Metamorphism and Metamorphic Rocks.
8. Earthquakes and Earth’s Interior.
9. Deformation, Mountain Building, and the Continents.
10. Mass Wasting.
11. Running Water.
13. Glaciers and Glaciation.
14. The Work of Wind and Deserts.
15. Shorelines and Shoreline Processes.
16. Geologic Time: Concepts and Principles.
17. Earth History.
18. Life History.