Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for HIST: US History Since 1865, Volume 2, 3rd Edition, Kevin M. Schultz, ISBN-10: 1133953522, ISBN-13: 9781133953524, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
13. The Continued Move West
14. The Impending Crisis
15. The Civil War
16. Reconstruction, 1865-1877.
17. The Industrial Revolution.
18. The Industrial Age: North, South, and West.
19. The Progressive Era.
20. Becoming a World Power.
21. Prosperity and Change in the Twenties.
22. The Great Depression and the New Deal.
23. World War II.
24. Cold War America.
25. The Sixties.
26. The Age of Fracture: The 1970s.
27. Reagan’s America.
28. America in the Information Age.
29. Globalization and Its Discontents.