Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Human Resource Management, 1st Edition, Jean M. Phillips, Stanley M. Gully, ISBN-10: 1111533555, ISBN-13: 9781111533557, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: THE IMPORTANCE AND CONTEXT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
1. Strategic Human Resource Management.
2. The Role of Human Resource Management in Business.
3. Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Affirmative Action.
PART II: PLANNING AND STAFFING.
4. Analyzing Work and Human Resource Planning.
5. Sourcing and Recruiting.
6. Selection and Hiring.
PART III: TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT.
7. Training and Development.
8. Performance Management.
PART IV: MANAGING TOTAL REWARDS.
9. Base Compensation.
PART V: MANAGING THE WORK ENVIRONMENT AND INCREASING EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.
12. Creating a Healthy Work Environment.
13. Creating Positive Employee-Management Relations.
14. Managing Engagement and Turnover.