Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Management Information Systems, 7th Edition, Kenneth J. Sousa, Effy Oz, ISBN-10: 1285186133, ISBN-13: 9781285186139, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE INFORMATION AGE.
1. Business Information Systems: An Overview.
2. Strategic Uses of Information Systems.
3. Business Functions and Supply Chains.
Part II: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
4. Business Hardware.
5. Business Software.
6. Business Networks and Telecommunications.
7. Databases and Data Warehouses.
Part III: WEB-ENABLED COMMERCE.
8. The Web-enabled Enterprise.
9. Challenges of Global Information Systems.
Part IV: DECISION SUPPORT AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.
10. Decision Support and Expert Systems.
11. Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management.
Part V: PLANNING, ACQUISITION, AND CONTROLS.
12. Systems Planning and Development.
13. Choices in Systems Acquisitions.
14. Risks, Security, and Disaster Recovery.