Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Nutrition Therapy and Pathophysiology, 2nd Edition, Marcia Nahikian Nelms, Kathryn P. Sucher, Karen Lacey, Sara Long Roth, ISBN-10: 1439049629, ISBN-13: 9781439049624, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: THE ROLE OF NUTRITION THERAPY IN HEALTH CARE.
1. Chapter 1 Role of the Dietitian in the Health Care System.
PART II: THE NUTRITION CARE PROCESS.
2. The Nutrition Care Process.
3. Nutrition Assessment: Foundation of the Nutrition Care Process.
4. Nutrition Intervention.
5. Methods of Nutrition Support.
6. Nutrition Monitoring and Evaluation: Documentation of the Nutrition Care Process.
PART III: INTRODUCTION TO PATHOPHYSIOLOGY.
7. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance.
8. Acid-Base Balance.
9. Cellular and Physiological Response to Injury: The Role of the Immune System.
10. Nutritional Genomics.
PART IV: NUTRITION THERAPY.
12. Energy Balance and Body Weight.
13. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System.
14. Diseases of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract.
15. Diseases of the Lower Gastrointestinal Tract.
16. Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Exocrine Pancreas.
17. Diseases of the Endocrine System.
18. Diseases of the Renal System.
19. Diseases of Hematological System.
20. Diseases and Disorders of the Neurological System.
21. Diseases of the Respiratory System.
22. Metabolic Stress and the Critically Ill.
23. Neoplastic Disease.
24. HIV and AIDS.
25. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System.
26. Metabolic Disorders.