Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Western Civilization: Ideas, Politics, and Society, 10th Edition, Marvin Perry, Myrna Chase, James R. Jacob, Margaret C. Jacob, Theodore H. Von Laue, ISBN-10: 1111831688, ISBN-13: 9781111831684, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE ANCIENT WORLD: FOUNDATION OF THE WEST TO A.D. 500.
1. The Ancient Near East: The First Civilizations.
2. The Hebrews: A New View of God and the Individual.
3. The Greek City-State: Democratic Politics.
4. Greek Thought: From Myth to Reason.
5. The Hellenistic Age: Cultural Diffusion.
6. The Roman Republic: City-State to World Empire.
7. The Roman Empire: A World-State.
8. Early Christianity: A World Religion.
Part II: THE MIDDLE AGES: THE CHRISTIAN CENTURIES 500â€“1400.
9. The Heirs of Rome: Byzantium, Islam, and Latin Christendom.
10. The High Middle Ages: Vitality and Renewal.
11. The Flowering of Medieval Culture: The Christian Synthesis.
12. The Late Middle Ages: Crisis and Dissolution.
Part III: EARLY MODERN EUROPE: FROM RENAISSANCE TO ENLIGHTENMENT 1350â€“1789.
13. The Renaissance: Transition to the Modern Age.
14. The Reformation: The Shattering of Christian Unity.
15. European Expansion: Economic and Social Transformations.
16. The Rise of Sovereignty: Transition to the Modern State.
17. The Scientific Revolution: The Universe Seen as a Mechanism.
18. The Age of Enlightenment: Reason and Reform.
Part IV: AN AGE OF REVOLUTION: LIBERAL, NATIONAL, INDUSTRIAL 1789â€“1848.
19. The French Revolution: The Affirmation of Liberty and Equality.
20. The Industrial Revolution: The Great Transformation.
21. Thought and Culture in the Early Nineteenth Century.
22. Revolution and Counterrevolution, 1815â€“1848.
Part V: AN AGE OF CONTRADICTION: PROGRESS AND BREAKDOWN 1848â€“1914.
23. Thought and Culture in the Mid-Nineteenth Century: Realism and Social Criticism.
24. The Surge of Nationalism: From Liberal to Extreme Nationalism.
25. The Industrial West: Responses to Modernization.
26. Imperialism: Western Global Dominance.
27. Modern Consciousness: New Views of Nature, Human Nature, and the Arts.
Part VI: WORLD WARS AND TOTALITARIANISM: THE WEST IN CRISIS 1914-1945.
28. World War I: The West in Despair.
29. An Era of Totalitarianism.
30. Thought and Culture in an Era of World Wars and Totalitarianism.
31. World War II: Western Civilization in the Balance.
Part VII: THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD.
32. Europe After World War II: Recovery and Realignment, 1945-1989.
33. The Troubled Present.