Test Bank (Complete Download) for Addiction Treatment, 3rd Edition, Katherine van Wormer, Diane Rae Davis, ISBN-10: 0840029160, ISBN-13: 9780840029164, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Addiction.
2. Historical Perspectives.
Part 2: BIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE.
3. Misuse/Dependence, and the Body.
4. Gender and Sexual Orientation Differences.
5. Gambling, Eating Disorders, Shopping, and Other Behavioral Addictions.
Part 3: PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE: ASSESSMENT AND INTERVENTION.
6. Addiction Across the Life Span.
7. Assessments: Strengths-and Solutions-Based.
8. Strengths- and Evidence Based Interventions.
9. Addiction With a Co-Occurring Mental Disorder or Disability.
Part 4: SOCIAL ASPECTS OF ADDICTION.
10. Family Risks and Resiliencies.
11. Mutual Help Groups: A Strengths Perspective.
12. Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Issues.
13. Addiction and Public Policy.
Epilogue: Providing Options.