Test Bank (Complete Download) for Biology, 10th Edition, Eldra Solomon, Charles Martin, Diana W. Martin, Linda R. Berg, ISBN-10: 1285423585, ISBN-13: 9781285423586, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
To the Student.
Part 1: THE ORGANIZATION OF LIFE.
1. A View of Life.
2. Atoms and Molecules: The Chemical Basis of Life.
3. The Chemistry of Life: Organic Compounds.
4. Organization of the Cell.
5. Biological Membranes.
6. Cell Communication.
Part 2: ENERGY TRANSFER THROUGH LIVING SYSTEMS.
7. Energy and Metabolism.
8. How Cells Make ATP: Energy-Releasing Pathways.
9. Photosynthesis: Capturing Light Energy.
Part 3: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: GENETICS.
10. Chromosomes, Mitosis, and Meiosis.
11. The Basic Principles of Heredity.
12. DNA: The Carrier of Genetic Information.
13. Gene Expression.
14. Gene Regulation.
15. DNA Technology and Genomics.
16. Human Genetics and the Human Genome.
17. Developmental Genetics.
Part 4: THE CONTINUITY OF LIFE: EVOLUTION.
18. Introduction to Darwinian Evolution.
19. Evolutionary Change in Populations.
20. Speciation and Macroevolution.
21. The Origin and Evolutionary History of Life.
22. The Evolution of Primates.
Part 5: THE DIVERSITY OF LIFE.
23. Understanding Diversity: Systematics.
24. Viruses and Subviral Agents.
25. Bacteria and Archaea.
27. Seedless Plants.
28. Seed Plants.
29. The Fungi.
30. An Introduction to Animal Diversity.
31. Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores, and Protostomes.
32. The Deuterostomes.
Part 6: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN PLANTS.
33. Plant Structure, Growth, and Development.
34. Leaf Structure and Function.
35. Stem Structure and Transport.
36. Roots and Mineral Nutrition.
37. Reproduction in Flowering Plants.
38. Plant Developmental Responses to External and Internal Signals.
Part 7: STRUCTURE AND LIFE PROCESSES IN ANIMALS.
39. Animal Structure and Function: An Introduction.
40. Protection, Support, and Movement.
41. Neural Signaling.
42. Neural Regulation.
43. Sensory Systems.
44. Internal Transport.
45. The Immune System: Internal Defense.
46. Gas Exchange.
47. Processing Food and Nutrition.
48. Osmoregulation and Disposal of Metabolic Wastes.
49. Endocrine Regulation.
51. Animal Development.
52. Animal Behavior.
Part 8: THE INTERACTIONS OF LIFE: ECOLOGY.
53. Introduction to Ecology: Population Ecology.
54. Community Ecology.
55. Ecosystems and the Biosphere.
56. Ecology and the Geography of Life.
57. Biological Diversity and Conservation Biology.
Appendix A: Periodic Table of the Elements.