Test Bank (Complete Download) for Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life, 13th Edition, Cecie Starr, Ralph Taggart, Christine Evers, ISBN-10: 1111425698, ISBN-13: 9781111425692, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
Invitation to Biology.
UNIT I: PRINCIPLES OF CELLULAR LIFE.
2. Lifeâ€™s Chemical Basis.
3. Molecules of Life.
4. Cell Structure and Function.
5. Ground Rules of Metabolism.
6. Where It Startsâ€”Photosynthesis.
7. How Cells Release Chemical Energy.
UNIT II: GENETICS.
8. DNA Structure and Function.
9. From DNA to Protein.
10. Gene Control.
11. How Cells Reproduce.
12. Meiosis and Sexual Reproduction.
13. Observing Patterns in Inherited Traits.
14. Chromosomes and Human Inheritance.
15. Studying and Manipulating Genomes.
UNIT III: PRINCIPLES OF EVOLUTION.
16. Evidence of Evolution.
17. Processes of Evolution.
18. Organizing Information About Species.
19. Lifeâ€™s Origin and Early Evolution.
UNIT IV: EVOLUTION AND BIODIVERSITY.
20. Viruses, Bacteria, and Archaea.
21. Protistsâ€”The Simplest Eukaryotes.
22. The Land Plants.
24. Animal Evolutionâ€”The Invertebrates.
25. Animal Evolutionâ€”The Chordates.
26. Human Evolution.
UNIT V: HOW PLANTS WORK.
27. Plant Tissues.
28. Plant Nutrition and Transport.
29. Life Cycles of Flowering Plants.
30. Communication Strategies in Plants.
UNIT VI: HOW ANIMALS WORK.
31. Animal Tissues and Organ Systems.
32. Neural Control.
33. Sensory Perception.
34. Endocrine Control.
35. Structural Support and Movement.
39. Digestion and Nutrition.
40. Maintaining the Internal Environment.
41. Animal Reproductive Systems.
42. Animal Development.
43. Animal Behavior.
UNIT VII: PRINCIPLES OF ECOLOGY.
44. Population Ecology.
45. Community Ecology.
47. The Biosphere.
48. Human Impacts on the Biosphere.