Test Bank (Complete Download) for Brock Biology of Microorganisms, 14/E, Michael T. Madigan, John M. Martinko, Kelly S. Bender, Daniel H. Buckley, David A. Stahl, ISBN-10: 0321897390, ISBN-13: 9780321897398, ISBN-10: 0321897072, ISBN-13: 9780321897077, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
I. THE FOUNDATIONS OF MICROBIOLOGY
1. Microorganisms and Microbiology
2. Microbial Cell Structure and Function
3. Nutrition, Culture, and Metabolism
4. Molecular Microbiology
5. Microbial Growth and Growth Control
II. GENOMICS, GENETICS, AND VIROLOGY
6. Microbial Genomics
7. Metabolic Regulation
8. Genetics of Bacteria and Archaea
9. Viruses and Virology
10. Genomics and Phylogeny of Viruses
11. Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
III. METABOLIC AND MICROBIAL DIVERSITY
12. Metabolic Diversity of Bacteria and Archaea
13. Microbial Evolution and Systematics
14. Phylogenetic Diversity of Bacteria
15. Functional and Ecological Diversity of Bacteria
16. Diversity of Archaea
17. Diversity of Microbial Eukarya
IV. MICROBIAL ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY
18. Tools of the Microbial Ecologist
19. Microbial Ecosystems
20. Nutrient Cycles in Nature
21. Microbiology of the Built Environment
22. Microbial Symbioses
V. PATHOGENICITY AND IMMUNOLOGY
23. Microbial Interactions with Humans
24. Principles of Immunology and Host Defense
25. Immune Mechanisms
26. Molecular Immunology
27. Clinical Microbiology and Immunology
VI. INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND THEIR TRANSMISSION
29. Person-to-Person Bacterial and Viral Diseases
30. Vectorborne and Soilborne Bacterial and Viral Diseases
31. Common Source Diseases: Food and Water
32. Fungal and Parasitic Diseases