Test Bank (Complete Download) for Business Law Today, Comprehensive, 11th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1305575016, ISBN-13: 9781305575011, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
UNIT 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Tort Law.
5. Product Liability.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
7. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
8. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
9. Business Ethics.
UNIT 2: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
10. Nature and Classification.
13. Capacity and Legality.
14. Voluntary Consent.
15. The Statute of Fraudsâ€”Writing Requirement.
16. Performance and Discharge.
17. Breach and Remedies.
18. Third Party Rights.
19. International Law in a Global Economy.
UNIT 3: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
20. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title and Risk of Loss.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
23. Negotiable Instruments.
24. Banking in the Digital Age.
25. Security Interests and Creditorsâ€™ Rights.
UNIT 4: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW.
27. Agency Relationships in Business.
28. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
29. Employment Discrimination.
UNIT 5: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
30. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
31. All Forms of Partnership.
32. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
33. Corporate Formation and Financing.
34. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
35. Corporate Mergers, Takeovers, and Termination.
36. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
UNIT 6: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
37. Administrative Law.
38. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
39. Consumer Law and Environmental Law.
40. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
Unit 7: Property and Its Protection.
41. Personal Property and Bailments.
42. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
43. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.