Test Bank (Complete Download) for Business Law Today, The Essentials: Text and Summarized Cases, 11th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1305574796, ISBN-13: 9781305574793, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Legal and Constitutional Foundations of Business.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Tort Law and Product Liability.
4. Intellectual Property.
5. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Business Ethics.
8. Agreement and Consideration in Contracts.
9. Capacity, Legality, and Enforceability.
10. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
11. Sales and Lease Contracts.
12. Performance and Breach in Sales and Lease Contracts.
13. Consumer Law.
14. Negotiable Instruments.
15. Banking in the Digital Age.
16. Creditorsâ€™ Rights and Bankruptcy.
17. Agency Relationships in Business.
18. Employment Law.
19. The Entrepreneurâ€™s Options.
21. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
22. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
23. Personal Property, Bailments, and Insurance.
24. Real Property and Environmental Law.
25. International Law in a Global Economy.