Test Bank (Complete Download) for Clinical Nursing Skills, 8/E, Sandra F. Smith, Donna J. Duell, Barbara C. Martin, ISBN-10: 013511473X, ISBN-13: 9780135114735, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Professional Nursing
2. Nursing Process and Critical Thinking
3. Managing Client Care: Documentation and Delegation
4. Communication and Nurse-Client Relationship
5. Admission, Transfer, and Discharge
6. Client Education and Discharge Planning
7. Safe Client Environment and Restraints
8. Bathing, Bedmaking, and Maintaining Skin Integrity
9. Personal Hygiene
10. VItal Signs
11. Physical Assessment
12. Body Mechanics and Positioning
13. Exercise and Ambulation
14. Infection Control
15. Disaster Preparedness. Bioterrorism
16. Pain Management
17. Alternative Therapies and Stress Management
18. Medication Administration
19. Nutritional Management and NG Intubation
20. Specimen Collection
21. Diagnostic Procedures
22. Urinary Elimination
23. Bowel Elimination
24. Heat and Cold Therapies
25. Wound Care and Dressings
26. Perioperative Care
27. Orthopedic Interventions
28. Intravenous Therapy
29. Central Vascular Access
30. Respiratory Care
31. Circulatory Maintenance
32. Neurological Management – NEW!
33. Advanced Nursing Skills
34. End of Life Care