Test Bank (Complete Download) for Concepts of Genetics, 10/E, William S. Klug, Michael R. Cummings, Charlotte A. Spencer, Michael A. Palladino, ISBN-10: 0321724127, ISBN-13: 9780321724120, ISBN-10: 0321732332, ISBN-13: 9780321732330, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Genetics
2. Mitosis and Meiosis
3. Mendelian Genetics
4. Extensions of Mendelian Ratios
5. Chromosome Mapping in Eukaryotes
6. Genetic Analysis and Mapping in Bacteria and Bacteriophages
7. Sex Determination and Sex Chromosomes
8. Chromosome Mutations: Variation in Number and Arrangement
9. Extranuclear Inheritance
10. DNA Structure and Analysis
11. DNA Replication and Recombination
12. DNA Organization in Chromosomes
13. The Genetic Code and Transcription
14. Translation and Proteins
15. Gene Mutation and DNA Repair, and Transposition
16. Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes
17. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
18. Developmental Genetics
19. Cancer and Regulation of the Cell Cycle
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, DNA Forensics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Genomics and Personalized Medicine
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Epigenetics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Stem Cells
20. Recombinant DNA Technology and Gene Cloning
21. Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Proteomics
22. Applications and Ethics of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
23. Quantitative Genetics and Multifactorial Traits
24. Genetics and Behavior
25. Population and Evolutionary Genetics
26. Conservation Genetics