Test Bank (Complete Download) for Corporate Finance: A Focused Approach, 6th Edition, Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham, ISBN-10: 1305637100, ISBN-13: 9781305637108, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
Web Extensions 1A: An Overview of Derivatives; 1B: A Closer Look at the Stock Markets
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
Web Extensions 2A: The Federal Income Tax System for Individuals.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: FIXED INCOME SECURITIES.
4. Time Value of Money.
Web Extensions 4A: The Tabular Approach; 4B: Derivation of Annuity Formulas; 4C: Continuous Compounding.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
Web Extensions 5A: A Closer Look at Zero Coupon Bonds; 5B: A Closer Look at TIPS: Treasury Inflation Protected Securities; 5C: A Closer Look at Bond Risk: Duration; 5D: The Pure Expectations Theory and Estimation of Forward Rates.
PART III: STOCKS AND OPTIONS.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
Web Extensions 6A: Continuous Probability Distributions; 6B: Estimating Beta with a Financial Calculator.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
Web Extensions 7A: Derivation of Valuation Equations.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
PART IV: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
Web Extensions 9A: The Required Return Assuming Nonconstant Dividends and Stock Repurchases.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
Web Extensions 10A: The Accounting Rate of Return (ARR).
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
Web Extensions 11A: Certainty Equivalents and Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates.
PART V: CORPORATE VALUATION AND GOVERNANCE.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
Web Extensions 12A: Advanced Techniques for Forecasting Financial Statements Accounts.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management and Corporate Governance.
PART VI: CASH DISTRIBUTIONS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
Web Extensions 15A: Degree of Leverage.
PART VII: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
16. Working Capital Management.
Web Extensions 16A: Secured Short-Term Financing.
17. Multinational Financial Management.