Test Bank (Complete Download) for Corporate Finance, Global Edition, 3/E, Jonathan Berk, Peter DeMarzo, ISBN-10: 0273792024, ISBN-13: 9780273792024, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. The Law of One Price and Financial Decision Making
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
20. Financial Operations
21. Option Valuation
22. Real Options
23. Raising Equity Capital
24. Debt Financing
26. Working Capital Management
27. Short-Term Financial Planning
28. Mergers and Acquisitions
29. Corporate Governance
30. Risk Management
31. International Corporate Finance