Test Bank (Complete Download) for Crime Control in America: What Works?, 3/E, John L. Worrall, ISBN-10: 0133495485, ISBN-13: 9780133495485, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Identifying and Evaluating Crime Control
2. Crime Control Perspectives
II. LAW ENFORCEMENT APPROACHES
3. Traditional Policing
4. Proactive Policing, Directed Patrol and other Advancements
5. Community Involvement in Policing
6. Prosecutors and Crime Control
III. COURTS, CORRECTIONS, AND LEGISLATIVE APPROACHES
7. Crime Control Though Legislation
8. Crime Control in the Courts and Beyond
10. Probation, Parole, and Intermediate Sanctions
11. Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Job Training
IV. APPROACHES BEYOND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
12. Individual, Family, and Household Crime Control
13. Crime Control in the Community and in Schools
14. Reducing Criminal Opportunities through Environmental Manipulation
15. Putting it all Together, Explaining Crime Trends