Test Bank (Complete Download) for Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, 7/E, Norman M. Scarborough, ISBN-10: 0132666790, ISBN-13: 9780132666794, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
I. THE CHALLENGE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Inside the Entrepreneurial Mind: From Ideas to Reality
II. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: BEGINNING CONSIDERATIONS
3. Designing a Competitive Business Model and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Crafting a Winning Business Plan
5. Forms of Business Ownership
6. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
7. Buying an Existing Business
III. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: MARKETING AND FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS
8. Building a Powerful Guerrilla Marketing Plan
9. E-Commerce and the Entrepreneur
10. Pricing Strategies
11. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
12. Managing Cash Flow
IV. PUTTING THE BUSINESS PLAN TO WORK: SOURCES OF FUNDS
13. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
15. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
16. Building a New Venture Team and Planning for the Next Generation
Appendix: Sample Business Plan