Test Bank (Complete Download) for Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing : Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice, 6th Edition, Mary C. Townsend, ISBN-10: 0803638760, ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3876-1, ISBN-13: 9780803638761, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH CONCEPTS
1. Mental Health and Mental Illness
2. Concepts of Personality Development
3. Biological Implications
4. Ethical and Legal Issues
5. Cultural and Spiritual Concepts Relevant to Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
II. PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH NURSING INTERVENTIONS
6. Relationship Development and Therapeutic Communication
7. The Nursing Process in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
8. Milieu—The Therapeutic Environment
9. Intervention in Groups
10. Intervening in Crises
11. The Recovery Model
12. Complementary and Psychosocial Therapies
III. CARE OF CLIENTS WITH PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
13. Neurocognitive Disorders
14. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
15. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
16. Depressive Disorders
17. Bipolar and Related Disorders
18. Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive, and Related Disorders
19. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
20. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders
21. Issues Related to Human Sexuality and Gender Dysphoria
22. Eating Disorders
23. Personality Disorders
IV. PSYCHIATRIC/MENTAL HEALTH NURSING OF SPECIAL POPULATIONS
24. Children and Adolescents
25. Victims of Abuse or Neglect
26. The Aging Individual
27. Community Mental Health Nursing
28. The Bereaved Individual
29. Military Families