Test Bank (Complete Download) for Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing, 4th Edition, Margaret A. Burkhardt, Alvita Nathaniel, ISBN-10: 1133129161, ISBN-13: 9781133129165, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
PART I: GUIDES FOR PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
1. Social, Philosophical, and Other Historical Forces Influencing the Development of Nursing.
2. Ethical Theory.
3. Ethical Principles
PART II: DEVELOPING PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
4. Values Clarification.
5. Values Development.
6. Nursing Codes of Ethics, Standards, and Ideals (Old Ch 8–renamed).
7. Ethical Decision Making (Old Chapter 6).
PART III: PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR IN THE PROFESSIONAL DOMAIN.
8. Legal Issues (Old Chapter 7).
9. Professional Relationship Issues.
10. Practice Issues Related to Technology.
11. Practice Issues Related to Patient Self-Determination.
12. Scholarship Issues.
PART IV: GLOBAL ISSUES THAT IMPINGE ON NURSING PRACTICE.
13. Global Consciousness in the 21st Century.
14. Health Policy Issues.
15. Economic Issues.
16. Social Issues.
17. Gender Issues.
18. Transcultural and Spiritual Issues.
PART V: THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
19. Empowerment for Nurses.
20. Enabling Patient Empowerment.