Test Bank (Complete Download) for Foundations of Marketing, 6th Edition, William M. Pride, O. C. Ferrell, ISBN-10: 128542977X, ISBN-13: 9781285429779, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
PART I: STRATEGIC MARKETING AND ITS ENVIRONMENT.
1. Customer-Driven Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
PART II: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKETS.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
5. Target Markets Segmentation and Evaluation.
PART III: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING.
6. Consumer Buying Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
8. Reaching Global Markets.
9. E-Marketing, Digital Media, and Social Networking.
PART IV: PRODUCT AND PRICE DECISIONS.
10. Product, Branding, and Packing Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Goods and Services
12. Developing and Managing Prices.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
14. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
PART V: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
15. Integrated Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Sample Marketing Plan.
Careers in Marketing.