Test Bank (Complete Download) for Gerontological Nursing: The Essential Guide to Clinical Practice, 2/E, Patricia A. Tabloski, ISBN-10: 0135038103, ISBN-13: 9780135038109, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
Unit One Foundations of Nursing Practice,Â 1
1. Principles of Gerontology,Â 2
2. Gerontological Nursing Issues,Â 27
3. Principles of Geriatrics,Â 54
Unit Two Challenges of Aging and the Cornerstones of Excellence in Nursing Care,Â 83
4. Cultural Diversity,Â 84
5. Nutrition and Aging,Â 110
6. Pharmacology and Older Adults,Â 155
7. Psychological and Cognitive Function,Â 188
8. Sleep and the Older Adult,Â 224
9. Pain Management,Â 249
10. Violence and Elder Mistreatment,Â 271
11. Care of the Dying,Â 293
Unit Three Physiological Basis of Practice,Â 327
12. The Integument,Â 328
13. The Mouth and Oral Cavity,Â 365
14. Sensation: Hearing, Vision, Taste, Touch, and Smell,Â 383
15. The Cardiovascular System,Â 421
16. The Respiratory System,Â 459
17. The Genitourinary and Renal Systems,Â 517
18. The Musculoskeletal System,Â 551
19. The Endocrine System,Â 600
20. The Gastrointestinal System,Â 642
21. The Hematologic System,Â 684
22. The Neurologic System,Â 711
23. The Immune System,Â 754
24. Multisystem Problems: Caring for Frail Elders With Comorbidities,Â 787