Test Bank (Complete Download) for Human Resource Management, 14/E, Gary Dessler, ISBN-10: 0133545172, ISBN-13: 9780133545173, ISBN-10: 0133801993, ISBN-13: 9780133801996, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. Human Resource Management Strategy and Analysis
II. Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management
4. Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
III. Training and Development
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Managing Employee Retention, Engagement, and Careers
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
V. Enrichment Topics in Human Resource Management
14. Ethics, Employee Relations, and Fair Treatment at Work
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Employee Safety and Health
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
Appendix A. PHR and SPHR Knowledge Base
Appendix B. Comprehensive Cases