Test Bank (Complete Download) for Intellectual Property: The Law of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, and Trade Secrets, 4th Edition, Deborah E. Bouchoux, Esq., ISBN-10: 1111648573, ISBN-13: 9781111648572, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Intellectual Property Law.
2. Foundations of Trademark Law.
3. Trademark Selection and Searching.
4. The Trademark Registration Process.
5. Post-Registration Procedures, Trademark Maintenance, and Transfer of Rights to Marks.
6. Inter Partes Proceedings, Infringement, and Dilution.
7. New Developments in Trademark Law.
8. International Trademark Law.
9. Foundations of Copyright Law.
10. The Subject Matter of Copyright.
11. The Rights Afforded by Copyright Law.
12. Copyright Ownership, Transfers, and Duration.
13. Copyright Registration, Searching, and Notice of Copyright.
14. Copyright Infringement.
15. New Developments in Copyright Law and the Semi-Conductor Chip Protection Act.
16. International Copyright Law.
17. Foundations of Patent Law.
18. Patent Searches and Applications.
19. Patent Ownership and Transfer.
20. Patent Infringement.
21. New Developments and International Patent Law.
22. Trade Secrets Law.
23. Unfair Competition.
24. Intellectual Property Audits and Due Diligence Reviews.