Test Bank (Complete Download) for International Economics, 2/E, W. Charles Sawyer, Richard L. Sprinkle, ISBN-10: 0131704168, ISBN-13: 9780131704169, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: An Overview of the World Economy.
2. Why Countries Trade.
3. Factor Endowments and the Commodity Composition of Trade.
4. Intraindustry Trade.
5. International Factor Movements.
7. Nontariff Distortions to Trade.
8. International Trade Policy.
9. Regional Economic Agreements.
10. International Trade and Economic Growth.
11. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments.
12. International Transactions and Financial Markets.
13. Exchange Rates and Their Determination: A Basic Model.
14. Money, Interest Rates, and the Exchange Rate.
15. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run.
16. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run.
17. Macroeconomic Policy and Floating Exchange Rates.
18. Fixed Exchange Rates and Currency Unions.
19. International Monetary Arrangements.
20. Capital Flows and the Developing Countries.