Test Bank (Complete Download) for Macroeconomics, 5/E, Glenn P. Hubbard, Anthony P. O’Brien, ISBN-10: 0133455491, ISBN-13: 9780133455496, ISBN-10: 0133826694, ISBN-13: 9780133826692, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. Economics: Foundations and Models
2. Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
3. Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
4. Economic Efficiency, Government Price Setting, and Taxes
5. The Economics of Health Care
II. Firms in the Domestic and International Economies
6. Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
7. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade
III. Macroeconomic Foundations and Long-Run Growth
8. GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
9. Unemployment and Inflation
10. Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
11. Long-Run Economic Growth: Sources and Policies
IV. Short-Run Fluctuations
12. Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
13. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
V. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
14. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
15. Monetary Policy
16. Fiscal Policy
17. Inflation, Unemployment, and Federal Reserve Policy
VI. The International Economy
18. Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
19. The International Financial System