Test Bank (Complete Download) for Managerial Economics, 7/E, Paul Keat, Philip K Young, Steve Erfle, ISBN-10: 0133020266, ISBN-13: 9780133020267, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
2. The firm and Its Goals
3A. Supply and Demand
Appendix 3. The Mathematics of Supply and Demand
4. Demand Elasticity
Appendix 4. Applications of Supply and Demand
5. Demand Estimation and Forecasting
6. The Theory and Estimation of Production
Appendix 6A. The Production of Services
Appendix 6B. The Multiple-Input Case
Appendix 6C. Expressing the Production Function with the Use of Calculus
7. The Theory and Estimation of Cost
Appendix 7A. A Mathematical Restatement of the Short-Run Cost Function
Appendix 7B. The Estimation of Cost
8. Pricing and Output Decisions: Perfect Competition and Monopoly
Appendix 8A. The Use of Calculus in Pricing and Output Decisions
Appendix 8B. Break-Even Analysis (Volume-Cost-Profit)
9. Pricing and Output Decision: Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
10. Special Pricing Practices
11. Game Theory and Asymmetric Information
12. Capital Budgeting and Risk
Appendix 12A. The Value of A Corporation
13. The Multinational Corporation and Globalization
14. Government and Industry: Challenges and Opportunities for Todayâ€™s Manager
15. Managerial Economics in Action