Test Bank (Complete Download) for Microeconomics: Principles, Applications, and Tools, 8/E, O’Sullivan, Sheffrin, Perez, ISBN-10: 0132948869, ISBN-13: 9780132948869, ISBN-10: 0132975475, ISBN-13: 9780132975476, ISBN-10: 0133403874, ISBN-13: 9780133403879, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND KEY PRINCIPLES
1. Introduction: What is Economics?
2. Key Principles of Economics
3. Exchange and Markets
4. Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
II. A CLOSER LOOK AT DEMAND AND SUPPLY
5. Elasticity: A Measure of Responsiveness
6. Market Efficiency and Government Intervention
7.Consumer Choice: Utility Theory and Insights from Neuroscience
III. MARKET STRUCTURES AND PRICING
8. Production Technology and Cost
9. Perfect Competition
10. Monopoly and Price Discrimination
11. Market Entry and Monopolistic Competition
12. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior
13. Controlling Market Power: Antitrust and Regulation
IV. EXTERNALITIES AND INFORMATION
14. Imperfect Information: Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard
15. Public Goods and Public Choice
16. External Costs and Environmental Policy
V. THE LABOR MARKET AND INCOME DISTRIBUTION
17. The Labor Market and the Distribution of Income
VI. THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY
18. International Trade and Public Policy
19. The World of International Finance