Test Bank (Complete Download) for Organic Chemistry, 2nd Edition, Joe Hornback, ISBN-10: 0534389511, ISBN-13: 9780534389512, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. A Simple Model for Chemical Bonds.
2. Organic Compounds: A First Look.
3. Orbitals and Bonding.
4. The Acid-Base Reaction.
5. Functional Groups and Nomenclature I.
6. Stereochemistry I: Cis-Trans Isomers and Conformations.
7. Stereochemistry II: Chiral Molecules.
8. Nucleophilic Substitution Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds.
9. Elimination Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds.
10. Synthetic Uses of Substitution and Elimination Reactions:Interconverting Functional Groups.
11. Additions to Carbon Carbon Double and Triple Bonds:Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes.
12. Functional Groups and Nomenclature II.
13. Infrared Spectroscopy.
14. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
15. Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry.
16. Benzene and Aromatic Compounds.
17. Aromatic Substitution Reactions.
18. Additions to the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones.
19. Substitutions at the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives.
20. Enolate and Other Carbon Nucleophiles.
21. The Chemistry of Radicals.
22. Pericyclic Reactions.
23. The Synthesis of Organic Compounds.
24. Synthetic Polymers.
26. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
27. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids.
28. Other Natural Products.