Test Bank (Complete Download) for Physics: Pearson New International Edition: Principles with Applications, 6/E, Doug Giancoli, ISBN-10: 1292021764, ISBN-13: 9781292021768, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
2. Describing Motion: Kinematics in One Dimension.
3. Kinematics in Two Dimensions; Vectors.
4. Motion and Force: Dynamics.
5. Circular Motion; Gravitation.
6. Work and Energy.
7. Linear Momentum.
8. Rotational Motion.
9. Bodies in Equilibrium; Elasticity and Fracture.
11. Vibrations and Waves.
13. Temperature and Kinetic Theory.
15. The Laws of Thermodynamics.
16. Electric Charge and Electric Field.
17. Electric Potential and Electric Energy; Capacitance.
18. Electric Currents.
19. DC Circuits.
21. Electromagnetic Induction and Faraday’s Law; AC Circuits.
22. Electromagnetic Waves.
23. Light: Geometric Optics.
24. The Wave Nature of Light.
25. Optical Instruments.
26. Special Theory of Relativity.
27. Early Quantum Theory and Models of the Atom.
28. Quantum Mechanics of Atoms.
29. Molecules and Solids.
30. Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity.
31. Nuclear Energy; Effects and Uses of Radiation.
33. Astrophysics and Cosmology.
Appendix A: Mathematical Review.
Appendix B: Dimensional Analysis.
Appendix C: Rotating Frames of Reference; Inertial Forces; Coriolis Effect.
Appendix D: Gauss’s Law.
Appendix E:Galilean and Lorentz Transformations.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.