Test Bank (Complete Download) for Physics: Principles with Applications, 6/E, Douglas C. Giancoli, ISBN-10: 0130606200, ISBN-13: 9780130606204, ISBN-10: 0321569830, ISBN-13: 9780321569837, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
(NOTE: also available in Split Volumes: Volume I contains Chs. 1-15; and Volume II contains Chs. 16-33.)
2. Describing Motion: Kinematics in One Dimension
3. Kinematics in Two Dimensions; Vectors
4. Motion and Force: Dynamics
5. Circular Motion; Gravitation
6. Work and Energy
7. Linear Momentum
8. Rotational Motion
9. Bodies in Equilibrium; Elasticity and Fracture
11. Vibrations and Waves
13. Temperature and Kinetic Theory
15. The Laws of Thermodynamics
16. Electric Charge and Electric Field
17. Electric Potential and Electric Energy; Capacitance
18. Electric Currents
19. DC Circuits
21. Electromagnetic Induction and Faraday’s Law; AC Circuits
22. Electromagnetic Waves
23. Light: Geometric Optics
24. The Wave Nature of Light
25. Optical Instruments
26. Special Theory of Relativity
27. Early Quantum Theory and Models of the Atom
28. Quantum Mechanics of Atoms
29. Molecules and Solids
30. Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity
31. Nuclear Energy; Effects and Uses of Radiation
32. Elementary Particles
33. Astrophysics and Cosmology