Test Bank (Complete Download) for Physics Technology Update, 4/E, James S. Walker, ISBN-10: 032190303X, ISBN-13: 9780321903037, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
Applications in the Text
Preface: To the Instructor
Preface: To the Student
Guide to Features of the Text
1. Introduction to Physics
2. One-Dimensional Kinematics
3. Vectors in Physics
4. Two-Dimensional Kinematics
5. Newtonâ€™s Laws of Motion
6. Applications of Newtonâ€™s Laws
7. Work and Kinetic Energy
8. Potential Energy and Conservation of Energy
9. Linear Momentum and Collisions
10. Rotational Kinematics and Energy
11. Rotational Dynamics and Static Equilibrium
13. Oscillations About Equilibrium
14. Waves and Sound
II. THERMAL PHYSICS
16. Temperature and Heat
17. Phases and Phase Changes
18. The Laws of Thermodynamics
19. Electric Charges, Forces, and Fields
20. Electric Potential and Electric Potential Energy
21. Electric Current and Direct-Current Circuits
23. Magnetic Flux and Faradayâ€™s Law of Induction
24. Alternating-Current Circuits
IV. LIGHT AND OPTICS
25. Electromagnetic Waves
26. Geometrical Optics
27. Optical Instruments
28. Physical Optics: Interference and Diffraction
V. MODERN PHYSICS
30. Quantum Physics
31. Atomic Physics
32. Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Radiation