Test Bank (Complete Download) for Small Business Management: Launching & Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures, 18th Edition, Justin G. Longenecker, J. William Petty, Leslie E. Palich, Frank Hoy, ISBN-10: 1305405749, ISBN-13: 9781305405745, Instantly Downloadable Test Bank, Complete (ALL CHAPTERS) TestBank
YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version for following book not an actual textbook.
Test Banks are easy-to-use digital downloadable files. What we provide you as test banks are in fact instructor versions of usual test banks, it means that such files are only available to instructors and professors who are teaching a related course in United States universities
Test Banks are excellent companion to traditional studying methods and are included a compilation of Multiple choice questions, True/False questions, Essay questions, ….
Importantly, Test Banks are a main resource to professors and instructors for designing your exams. Therefore, you are now more prepared for exams and the main point is that you are free of stress.
Download Free TEST BANK sample for this title and see why many students from united states are choosing Testbank50.com for having these supplements.
Testbank50.com provides students with a complete chapter wise Test bank files. The full digital download will be available immediately after purchase.
What makes us different?
FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE
180 DAYS FREE UPDATES ON ALL PURCHASED FILES
24-7 LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Email, Chat, Skype, Tel)
Table of Contents
1. The Entrepreneurial Life.
2. Integrity, Ethics and, Social Entrepreneurship.
3. Starting a Small Business.
4. Franchising and Buyouts.
5. The Family Business.
6. The Business Plan: Visualizing the Dream.
7. The Marketing Plan.
8. The Organizational Plan: Teams, Legal Structures, Alliances, and Directors.
9. The Location Plan.
10. Understanding a Firm’s Financial Statements.
11. Forecasting Financial Requirements.
12. A Firm’s Sources of Financing.
13. Planning for the Harvest.
14. Building Customer Relationships.
15. Product and Supply Chain Management.
16. Pricing and Credit Decisions.
17. Promotional Planning.
18. Global Opportunities for Small Business.
19. Professional Management and the Small Business.
20. Managing Human Resources.
21. Managing Operations.
22. Managing the Firm’s Assets.
23. Managing Risk in the Small Business.